People always refer to a “mid-life crisis” as someone trying to adjust to the uncomfortable transition of becoming older. This usually occurs around a significant event or milestone such as a birthday. People suffering from this often experience feeling fearful, desiring a simpler life, and making rash decisions. Does all of this sound familiar? If so, it’s probably because you’ve experienced it your self!
We all know the signs of a mid-life crisis, but here are some signs of a quarter-life crisis:
- You’d pay a lot of money for a moment of clarity and insight.
- You have zero idea what you want to do with your life.
- Your monthly “budget” of expenses being more than your income is dawning on you as a serious issue.
- Yet, you don’t understand why spending money at the bars isn’t a valid expense.
- You have buyers remorse for everything that you buy.
- You make a list in your head of all the tasks you need to accomplish and suddenly you feel overwhelmed. So, the only logical way to deal with the build up is to binge watch a series on Netflix or Hulu.
- Doing basic daily chores makes you feel so accomplished.
But have no fear! Your quarter-life crisis is about to get a lot better once you see what these famous and successful people were doing at your age.
So relax! You have time to figure out what you want to do and who you are. Ignore the clock in your head and just be happy on your journey.